From "praveen" <praveen.ku...@ionidea.com>
Subject exception servlet redirector
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:40:25 GMT
Hai any body help me in this issue.

 I am unable to get the jsprediredcor its throws any exception of
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test results at [http://cfm-vin-pro2:7001/web/JspRedirector]

i hope that i will get reply soon.

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test results at [http://cfm-vin-pro2:7001/web/JspRedirector]

here it it my cactus.properteis file

# Configuration file for Cactus.

# Each project using Cactus need to have such a file put in the client side
# CLASSPATH (Meaning the directory containgin this file should be in the client
# side CLASSPATH, not the file itself of course ... :) )

# Defines the URLs that will be used by Cactus to call it's redirectors.
# You need to specify in these URLs the webapp context that you use for your
# application. In the example below, the context is "test".
 cactus.jspRedirectorURL=http://cfm-vin-pro2:7001/web/jspRedirector

# Web app Context under which our application to test runs
cactus.contextURL=http://cfm-vin-pro2:7001/web

# Default Servlet Redirector Name. Used by ServletTestCase test cases.
cactus.servletRedirectorName = ServletRedirector

# Default JSP Redirector Name. Used by JspTestCase test cases.
cactus.jspRedirectorName = JspRedirector

# NOTE: Some servlet 2.3 containers need to map the filter to a valid
# resource (Orion 1.5.2 for example). Others, like Tomcat, are happy
# with just any mapping.
#
# For example, the following would work with Tomcat (and this is what I would
# have expected !) :
# cactus.filterRedirectorName = FilterRedirector

cactus.filterRedirectorName=FilterRedirector

# Enable Cactus internal logging
cactus.enableLogging=true