From "Roger Day" <roger....@globalgraphics.com>
Subject j2ee 1.4
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:27:29 GMT

I was just about to launch into using cactus for testing jboss 4 (modulo
JMS), when I noticed that the latest cactus covers j2ee 1.3.  The first
question that occurs to me is: can I use cactus j2ee1.3 to test 1.4 apps?
It might not be reccomended, but it should still "just work" right? The
second question is: what's missing/changed? Are there any traps here for
innocents such as myself? I don't think I'm going to do anything "funky"
wrt to JSP etc, but my definition of funky" in this context is a bit hazy.

 I'm thought of doing a comparative reading of the J2EE 1.3/1.4 APIs and I
probably will do, but the prospect is a little daunting. I thought, first,
I should seek the advice of you, the gurus on the cactus list.

TIA

Roger