From Pandu.Yelamanch...@co.hennepin.mn.us
Subject RE: Form
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:42:25 GMT
Hi John
I am doing cactus test with struts based app and form based authentication.
I do a begin method in which
request.setRedirectorName("ServletRedirectorSecure");
request.setAuthentication(new FormAuthentication(userid,password));
That works fine so far

|         |           "Vincent Massol" |
|         |           <vmassol@pivolis.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           11/09/2004 03:07 |
|         |           "Cactus Users    |
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       "'Cactus Users List'" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                             |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: Form

Hi John,

Have you been able to solve your problem? I personally have no knowledge of
using Cactus with Struts and I haven't coded the form-authentication
support
in Cactus. Have you tried searching the Cactus mailing list archives?

Thanks

-Vincent

  _____