From <Mick.Knut...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Error running CactusStrutsTest case with an ExtendedActionServlet instead of ActionServlet
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:46:19 GMT
That was it.... Thanks.
Now I just have to work on running this through ant which has been kicking my but.
Is ther some ant.properties file I am suppose to have, and add to my war to run in ant?

--------------------
Mick Knutson
Wells Fargo Business Direct
(415) 222-1020

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation."
--------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:32 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Error running CactusStrutsTest case with an
ExtendedActionServlet instead of ActionServlet

... then the issue is that you must have some of the cactus related jars in
the system classloader/container CL instead of in your WEB-INF/lib
directory.

If you put some of the jars in the system classloader what can happen is
that your test will call some class found in the system classloader. This
class will try to load the struts jar but it won't find it as it is not in
the system classloader (it's only in the Webapp classloader). Not sure I was
clear but basically to avoid any problem put all your jars in WEB-INF/lib
and ensure there's no leftover in the classpath used to start your
container.

-Vincent