From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: wiki/example for J2EE/EJB testing (jboss dialect)
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:01:23 GMT
Wow Vincent, you guys have been busy! ;-)
Thanks for the resources, and it looks like the EJB example *is* included with the -SRC version
of the download. Hopefully I can jump back on the bandwagon and document the process in detail,
as well as any optional ways, for the wiki.

-D

aven/samples/e
jb

Then there is a Cactus wiki on http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-cactus. You're
free to create any topic on there (you can create topics in
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-cactus/GeneralDiscussions for example).

Hope that helps
-Vincent