From Greg Kubaczkowski <GKubaczkow...@loyalty.com>
Subject RE: cactus and weblogic8.1
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:29:38 GMT
Vincent

Thanks for your reply.  The problem is with the Filter Redirector sections
of web.xml.  If I comment them out, then I don't have a problem and my
ServletTests run, but with Filter Redirector section in, I get the error
listed below.

Greg.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:46 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: cactus and weblogic8.1

Hi Greg,

Are you saying that if you manually build your WAR and then use it with
doesn't work?

Note that I have now started the Cargo project (http://cargo.codehaus.org)
that supports WL 8.x. You should be able to use Cargo instead of the
<cactus> task. But if your problem is in the cactifywar task, it won't help.

Thanks
-Vincent