From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: FilterRedirector does not initialize sessions. - IS THIS A BUG ??
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:39:36 GMT
Hi Vincent,

In article <200411111002.iABA2bdf014710@tama5.ecl.ntt.co.jp>,
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:02:13 +0100,
"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
vmassol> Kazuhito, do you agree we should have the same behavior for Filters than we
vmassol> have for Servlets?

At this moment, I cannot agree with that because
I think it may have impact to existing FilterTestCases
as it changes the precondition of testXXX methods.
If someone have testIfSessionNotExists(), for example,
they have to have beginIfSessionNotExists() which has
setAutomaticSession(false).

I think it is enough with change of the document.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp