From Anand Verma <a_g_ve...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Nightly build dated 09/11/2004 available
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:45:59 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I am new to Cactus 1.5 and want to test my servlets using Cactus+Ant enviornment.
I have bought your book JUnit in Action and tried to setup the cactus, my server side part
is working but when I run the ant build for client then It is not able to connect to the server(tomcat
4.1.29).

It will be great if you can give me a very simple example where I can get started.

Regards,
Anand

Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since we've released either a release or even a nightly
build. Here's one to wait till our proper Cactus 1.7 release:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2004-11-09

Please try it and check that it works for you.

Note: The nightly build of the Cactus Maven plugin is available in the
following Maven remote repository: http://cvs.apache.org/repository. To
install it in your maven installation, type:

maven plugin:download
-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://cvs.apache.org/repository
-DgroupId=cactus
-DartifactId=cactus-maven