From Roberto Nucera <nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject JettyTestSetup does not work when I set the "cactus.jetty.resourceDir"
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2004 05:58:33 GMT
Please help!,

I have a JUnit Cactus test as follows:

public static Test suite() {
    System.setProperty("cactus.contextURL","http://localhost:9090/test");
    //System.setProperty("cactus.jetty.resourceDir", "./webapp");
    TestSuite suite = new TestSuite("Run Tests with Jetty");
    suite.addTestSuite(TestDisplayPlayersServlet.class);
    return new JettyTestSetup(suite);
}

I workd fine if I  comment the second line (resourceDir). If it is
uncommented then it does nothing. I see no exception anywhere but that
is what seems it happened.

By the way the /.webapp directory is just under the test
(working)directory, and it is emtpy. Just a /test/WEB-INF directory
structure but no files (no web.xml as well).

Thanks in advance