From "Dimitar Georgievski" <dgeorgiev...@horizonk.com>
Subject RE: commons logging problem with JUnit/Cactus
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:41:10 GMT
Hi Kazuhito,

I tried both
- renaming the file to junit.runner.execluded.properties
- putting it into junit\runner folder

It didn't work in both cases.

By the way do you know of any tool that you can use with Cactus to simulate
concurrent user access? Cactus is good if you want to do functionality
testing but what do you do when you use to measure the performance of the
middle tier. I have tried Grinder. Is there anything else you might know
about?

Thanks,

dimitar

-----Original Message-----
From: Kazuhito SUGURI [mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:02 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: commons logging problem with JUnit/Cactus

Hi Dimitar,

In article <GOELJLCBOAGENGBBBIOGGEPLCIAA.dgeorgievski@horizonk.com>,
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:11:32 -0400,
"Dimitar Georgievski" <dgeorgievski@horizonk.com> wrote:
dgeorgievski> First I have stored this file in a location that comes before
junit.jar in
dgeorgievski> the class path. According to JUnit documentation properties
set in this file
dgeorgievski> would override the settings in the excluded.properties in the
JAR archive.
dgeorgievski> It didn't work.

Did you put execluded.properties file to be accessible
as junit.runner.execluded.properties, i.e junit\runner\execluded.properties?

Hope this helps.
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp