From "Lambert, Mark " <mlamb...@nationalinfo.com>
Subject java.lang.ClassFormatError when running in Java 1.5
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:13:10 GMT
I have found a solution to this problem, but it doesn't look like it is
planned to be fixed in the next version.  The problem is a bug in
AspectJ and has been fixed in 1.2  It looks like all that needs to
happen is a recompile.  Anyone on this list know if that is planned?

Thanks,
Mark

--
"A man of my acquaintance once wrote a poem called 'The Road Less
Traveled,' describing a journey he took through the woods along a path

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message
and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.