From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@bitfone.com>
Subject Cactus & JBoss
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:57:31 GMT
All,

I'm using the cactus task to run my tests in JBOSS.

I need to pass a vm arg to JBOSS.

I tried the following and I ran ant with debug on.

I noticed it's placing the vm argument on the client side, not the server.

How can I have it pass it in to JBOSS?

<cactus earfile="${execution.dir/${app.mvpcore}.ear" fork="yes"
failureproperty="tests.failed" haltonerror="true">

                                                            <cactusproperty
server="false" propertiesFile="${conf.dir}/log_client.properties"/>

                                                            <cactusproperty
server="true"  propertiesFile="${conf.dir}/log_server.properties"/>

                                                            <jvmarg
value="-Dmy.home=${my.home}"/>

                                                            <classpath>

<path refid="project.classpath"/>

<pathelement location="${execution.dir}/lib/test.jar"/>

<fileset dir="${build.dir}/ejb" includes="**/*.jar"/>

<fileset dir="${build.dir}/WEB-INF/lib" includes="**/*.jar"/>

                                                            </classpath>

                                                            <containerset>

<jboss3x if="jboss-home"

startUpWait="${jboss.startUpWait}"

dir="${jboss-home}"

output="${execution.dir}/cactus/jboss3x-log.out"

todir="${execution.dir}/cactus"/>

                                                            </containerset>

                                                            <formatter
type="brief" usefile="false"/>