From "Ryan Levering" <rrlever...@yahoo.com>
Subject endXXX problems
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:42:10 GMT
Ok, I saw this was a thread back in April, but I am still stumped as it
seems like no one discovered the underlying issue.  Obviously I'm setting
something up wrong.  The issue is that response.getText is returning empty
strings.  But the weird thing is that it doesn't always do it.  For example:

public void testJSP() {
    pageContext.include("/test.jsp");
}
public void endJSP(WebResponse response) throws Exception {
    throw new Exception(response.getText());
}

will throw an exception with the contents correct.

However:

public void testJSP() {
    pageContext.include("/test.jsp");
}
public void endJSP(WebResponse response) throws Exception {
    assertTrue(response.getText().length() != 0);
}

will fail.  So I'm missing something with server vs. client side calling of
assertions.

Any help?

Ryan Levering