From "Ryan Levering" <rrlever...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: endXXX problems
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:01:34 GMT
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either, that's exactly what I thought.
They are both being executed within browser using ServletTestRunner running
on Tomcat 5, Cactus 1.6.  Here's a funnier example:

public class MyTestCase extends JspTestCase {

    public void testJSP() throws Exception {
        pageContext.include("/CurrentPageTagTests.jsp");
    }
    public void endJSP(WebResponse response) throws Exception {
    	String output = response.getText();
        try {
        	throw new Exception(response.getText());
        } catch (Exception e) {
        	assertTrue("Message should not be empty", e.getMessage().length()
!= 0);
        }

    }

    public void testJSP2() throws Exception {
        pageContext.include("/CurrentPageTagTests.jsp");
    }
    public void endJSP2(WebResponse response) throws Exception {
    	throw new Exception(response.getText());
    }
}

This is the exact test case I run and I get a Failure and an Exception with
a bunch of text in it.  :)

Ryan