From Nicolas.CHALUM...@arsoe-trelaze.com
Subject Re: problem with coverage report
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:19:44 GMT
What is the version of the clover-plugin you use ? The clover needs some
modification
You probably need to use this one or build it from cvs :

http://cvs.apache.org/~vmassol/maven-clover-plugin-1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar

Nicolas,

"Kelly C. Goedert" <kelly.goedert@nexxera.com>
13/09/2004 10:15
Veuillez répondre à "Cactus Users List"

        Pour :  Cactus Users List <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : Re: problem with coverage report

I'm using maven. And is exactly this command I using.