From Chad Woolley <li...@thewoolleyweb.com>
Subject Re: Using Cactus to help functional testing of web services
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:44:19 GMT
Sure, I will try it, it looks interesting.  I checked out the trunk from
subversion, but the maven jar goal failed for me.

You could send me a jar, or you could just publish the beta version to the
central Maven repo (that would be easiest).  I looked in there and didn't see
any jars...

Thanks for your help,
Chad