From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: LogAspect class not found
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:59:48 GMT
Hi Frederic,

Please put all these jars in your WAR, in WEB-INF/lib and it should work
(see
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/howto_classpath.html).

It's sometimes also possible to put some of them in server-wide locations
but you then have to understand exactly how your Container classloaders work
and I would not recommend it initially.

Thanks
-Vincent