From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Simulating a dropped connection
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:54:40 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I don't know what class you mean by "multi-part request" but if it's either
an interface or even a class you can create a mock for it (check easymock
for example, it has an extension to create mocks out of class). All that
said, it's usually a better idea to wrap the calling class by one of your
class which you can often mock more easily as you control it.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Andrew
>
> P.S.	I bought your book, Vincent!  :-)

Very cool! :-)