From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: how to stop testcases from running when refreshing browser
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:24:36 GMT

Yes, you're right, the Cactus tests are supposed to be run on individual
machines. In any case this is a good practice rule. If you're several to run
tests on the same machine, there is an almost sure risk of getting side
effects (like if the database is changed by one test and thus the other
tests does not have the right initial data in the database, etc).

It seems what you wish is simply to store the test results somewhere. You
should definitely check the Ant or Maven integration. For the
ServletTestRunner one, one solution is simply to save the HTML test result
page somewhere that is accessible by all persons interested.

Hope it helps,
-Vincent