From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: how to stop testcases from running when refreshing browser
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 05:59:36 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Hmm...

Solution 1: Do not hit refresh? :-)
Solution 2: Do not run the tests in a browser? See the other integrations

More seriously if you ask for a URL the browser will get it. The URL you're
asking for is the one that executes Cactus tests. So obviously if you hit
refresh the tests will be run again.

I'm curious to understand why you wish to hit refresh without the tests
being run?

Thanks
-Vincent