From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: How To start Tomcat5x in jvm debug mode
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:26:47 GMT
Hi Mark,

It's not supported in the default configuration used by the <tomcat5x>
element. The only solution for you right now is either to provide a patch
for <tomcat5x> or to use the <generic> container element but you'll need to
provide a way to start/stop Tomcat yourself.

FYI, this part of Cactus is currently being extracted in the Cargo project
(http://cargo.codehaus.org). So you might want to add a feature request in
the Cargo project if you're interested in using Cargo in the future.

Thanks
-Vincent