From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: endXXX problems
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:16:19 GMT
Hi Ryan,

In both your examples, the assertion is performed on the client side (in
endJSP()) so I don't think there is a server side vs client side stuff.

I don't see how the 2 tests are different they both call the same
response.getText() method so there cannot be any difference. Maybe you're
not executing both tests with the same environment?

Thanks
-Vincent