From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Using Cactus to help functional testing of web services
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 08:02:44 GMT
Hi Chad,

You're lucky! Cargo is ready for its first release. You can check the
following page: http://cargo.codehaus.org

Obviously Cargo is just at its beginning. I'm looking for beta testers who
can help tune the API and discover bugs. Would you like to participate in
the beta test? If so, I'll send you the Cargo jar.

> Or, is there another approach without using Cactus that might be better
> suited
> to what we want to do?
>
> Thanks,
> Chad