From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: clover-plugin
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:28:56 GMT

Actually in your case it's not required as you've got a single maven
project. It is only required for multiproject builds.

> 2. Put the clover dependency on the project:
>     <dependency>
>               <groupId>clover</groupId>
>                   <artifactId>clover-ant</artifactId>
>                   <version>1.3_01</version>
>                   <properties>
>                     <cactus.bundle>true</cactus.bundle>
>
> <maven.clover.database.dir>target/clover/database</maven.clover.database.d
> ir>

Errr? What's this? :-)

>                   </properties>
>         </dependency>
>
> 3. maven clover:on war

Does your code get clovered? (you can show us the console output)

> 4. maven cactus
>
> 5. maven clover:report

[snip]

I've just tried it on the cactus sample
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/integration/maven/samples/
servlet/) by typing:

maven clover:on cactus

and then

maven clover:report

and it worked fine... (showing 74% test coverage)

Maybe you're using old versions of the Maven Clover plugin or the Cactus
plugin for Maven?

Thanks
-Vincent