From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: clover-plugin
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:41:43 GMT
Hi Kelly,

I guess that would be more a Cactus question. Let me try to answer as I've
already done this in Cactus land.

The easiest is to do the following I think:

1/ First run clover on your projects that need clovering (for ex: maven
clover:on war). Ensure that you've set the clover database property so that
it points to a single location for all the project you're clovering.

2/ In the project where you run the Cactus tests, ensure to include the
clover dependency and tag it as cactus.bundle so that it finds its way in
the cactified war.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>clover</groupId>
      <artifactId>clover-ant</artifactId>
      <version>1.3_01</version>
      <properties>
        <cactus.bundle>true</cactus.bundle>
      </properties>
    </dependency>

Of course you also need to define the clover database property so that it
points to the same clover database.

3/ Execute the cactus tests (maven cactus)

4/ Execute the clover report.

-Vincent