From Brian Preston <brifo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/serialize/OutputFormat running Ant from Eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:06:05 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. I added the xerces jar to
the classpath and it resolved that problem. But now
I'm stuck on the same problem described in the "RE:
Workaround for running Cactus-Ant-Task from within
Eclipse" thread :

[cactus] Couldn't find tools.jar (needed for JSP
compilation)

I have put the tools.jar in my system classpath as
well as the ant runtime classpath and that didn't
resolve it.

Brian

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-cactus/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.