From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: CactifyWar ant task and problems with version 2.4
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:16:42 GMT
Hi Pedro,

Ok. What the FAQ entry means is that Tomcat 5.x also runs all 2.2 and 2.3
servlets and those will run fine in Cactus even though they are served by
Tomcat 5.x. However, 2.4 is not yet supported (it'll probably work in most
cases though).

> Anyway, I will try some way around the ant tasks to see if is possible to
> run Cactus tests in Tomcat 5.0.x.

You're right. We need to fix the Ant integration so that it can run J2EE
1.4. I'm not sure yet how much work is involved.

Thanks
-Vincent