From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: CactifyWar ant task and problems with version 2.4
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:15:27 GMT
Hi Pedro,

ATM Cactus does not support Servlet 2.4. This check is exactly for this
reason, i.e. to prevent using something that is not supposed to work (or
that has not been proved to work).

All that said, I'm keen to get 2.4 support in Cactus but it requires some
work. I have started the work in CVS HEAD but I've not found the time to
finish it yet.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
-Vincent