From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/serialize/OutputFormat running Ant from Eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 07:19:53 GMT
Hi Brian,

This comes from the xerces jar. We're using Xerces in the Ant
<cactifywar>/<cactus> tasks, so it has to be somewhere in your CP.

This is a good entry for the FAQ. I've added an entry on
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-cactus/FrequentlyAskedQuestions. Please check
it and let me know if it helps.

Thanks
-Vincent