From Sebastian Wiehage <treebe...@uni-muenster.de>
Subject Cactus, Ant and Eclipse? [Again]
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:45:25 GMT
Hello everybody!

I've got the same problem that has been reported in the "Cactus, Ant and
Eclipse?"-Mail.

I'm trying to make a <taskdef>-statement in my build.xml-file, to use the
cactus-ant-tasks. I'm using Eclipse 3.0 and get the same error-message:

taskdef A class needed by class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask
cannot be found: junit/framework/TestListener

I've tried to define the task in several different ways, but after some hours
work I don't know, what else I can try. All required libraries are there (i've
also tried xerces / xerces-impl and xml-apis). I've used serveral different
"junit.jar"-files but none of them does work.

Thanks for your help!

Sebastian Wiehage