From "Gupta, Piyush (Cognizant)" <GPiy...@blr.cognizant.com>
Subject Help Needed on Cactus
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:32:54 GMT

Hi All,

I am using Cactus Testing framework in my project for testing the EJB as this project contains
somewhere 6-7 layers in between,

So we have decided to Start testing from the Business façade i.e SessionEJB's .I have written
some Cactus Test Cases in which I am testing the

Business façade methods.Here are my queries.

-          As I am testing EJB's functions where to put all these test cases

-          How to run these test cases inside container i.e Weblogic 7.

-          We are using Maven as a project management tool do I need Maven Plugin to pack
these test cases in WAR?

-          What are the files need to be modified in order to configure cactus?

-          Can I use JUnitEE to test these test cases inside a container?

Please help me out in finding these answers.

Thanks in Advance

Piyush

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.