From "Kelly C. Goedert" <kelly.goed...@nexxera.com>
Subject Re: help with sample application
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:39:35 GMT
Sorry for the lack of information....

The web.xml is as follow and is located in my application WEB-INF directory:

<web-app>

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>
    org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector
  </servlet-class>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>param1</param-name>
    <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
  </init-param>
</servlet>

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>
    org.apache.cactus.server.runner.ServletTestRunner
  </servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ServletTestRunner</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/ServletTestRunner</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

The page I was referring to is this one:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/howto_tomcat.html

I'm trying to follow this example.

Thanks

Kelly