From Chad Woolley <li...@thewoolleyweb.com>
Subject Re: Maven Cactus Plugin and Jetty?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:26:26 GMT
Hi Vincent,

I know you are busy, but I am still wondering - do you know of anyone
who has Jetty running under the Maven Cactus plugin successfully?  If
so, then I will keep trying.  If not, then I may try to take another
path, such as wrapping the Ant task in Maven, since I did get Jetty
running under ant.

Thanks,
Chad