From Brian Preston <brifo...@yahoo.com>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/serialize/OutputFormat running Ant from Eclipse
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:53:11 GMT
I'm trying to get my environment set up for a project
I've been given, which included a build.xml that was
written to use Cactus with Tomcat 4. I'm working in
Eclipse 3.0. The project is developing a set of
taglibs. I've got stubs for the taglibs and have
written a simple test that extends JspTestCase to test
the tag.

I did the How-to/20 minute tutorial to get Cactus
working on Tomcat and everything worked fine.

Now I'm getting this error on the cactifywar step in
my Ant build. I've added all the cactus jars to my
project/lib directory. What jar is
org.apache.xml.serialize.OutputFormat in anyway?

I searched the archives of this list for this error
and  didn't really find anything helpful.

Thanks