From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: help with sample application
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:28:49 GMT
Hi Kelly,

What error are you getting? A 404? If so it means your mapping in web.xml is
not correct. If it's a 500 error then your tomcat logs should have the
error.

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: Could you please tell me what Cactus page you are referring to? If
there's something to fix in the doc we need to know where it's not well
explained.