From Philemon Siclone <philemon_sicl...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: How to write "testsuite server-side fixtures"
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:52:54 GMT
 --- Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> a écrit :
> Hi Phil,
>
> The following page
> http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_testcase.html says it
> all too
> :-)

Does it?
According to the page, the only way to run "server-side testsuite
fixtures" is to use the ServletTestSuite class. The problem is that it
force me to use (classic JUnit) TestCases inside the suite, when I'd
like to use Servlet or JSP-TestCases.
Or maybe I didn't understand the documentation...

Regards,

Phil