From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Help Needed on Cactus
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:59:39 GMT
Hi Piyush,

The best way to help you is to point you to a Maven project using Cactus to
test EJBs with WebLogic 7. There is such a project in the Cactus CVS.

You can access it from here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-cactus/integration/maven/samples/e
jb

That should answer all the questions below except the JUnitEE one. For
JUnitEE, yes you can use it to test inside a container.

Using Cactus with Maven to test EJBs is really easy. Give it a try.

Thanks
-Vincent