From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Maven Cactus Plugin and Jetty?
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:33:29 GMT
Hi Chad,

The Jetty integration is different from the others as we're running Jetty in
embedded mode from within the Test Cases. Are you using the Jetty
integration as described here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/integration_jetty.html

Or are you using the <generic> container inside the <cactus> task?

The Jetty integration is definitely working. There's even a sample in the
Cactus distribution. I personally feel it's one of the best integration as
it runs very fast (overhead of 300 ms only to run a test!).

Thanks
-Vincent