From Stan Y <stanleytech...@yahoo.com>
Subject [SOLVED!!] RE: Could not copy the JSP redirector (Resource '/org/apache/cactus/server/jspRedirector.jsp' not found)
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:09:16 GMT
I removed the cactus-ant-1.6.1.jar from ${ANT_HOME}/lib, and the sample
passed through!  The error is gone.

I think I put the cactus-ant-1.6.1.jar in ${ANT_HOME}/lib, because I
was trying to use Cactus in Eclipse.  But then when I try the cactus
samples in the shell command line, the sample brokes, probably due to
the jar files conflicts in the CP.

Thank you for your time helping, Vincent.
Stan