From =?gb2312?q?=FFffffc3=FFfffff9=FFffffb7=FFffffef=20=FFffffb5=FFffffd4?= <sevenseeds2...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: Attribute of Type ArrayList
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:02:20 GMT
Hi Preeti-
 I think you have had a simple test function in your test class.

 question 2:

 suppose it is TestABC;
public void testABC(){
    setRequestPathInfo("/test/abc");
    actionPerform();
    assertEquals("1015889",(String)getRequest().getAttribute("list").xxx);
    verifyForward("abc");
  }
I am not clear your detail so just give you an outline.

question 3.I cant understand the question's meaning very much. sorry

-Ming

Preeti Pujni <ppujni@apptera.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am new the Cactus Testing framework. I will appreciate any help in
this.
Here is what I am doing.

1. I am testing the Struts Framework of the applications and using
CactusStrutsTestCase of StrutsTestCase.
Which basically extends the ServletTestCase.

2. The return attribute of my Request is of Type "ArrayList" . ..
For Example : request.setAttribute("list", list); where list is of type
ArrayList.
So how can I verify the return value of my request using my test case.

3. Also in my application the response to the request is an XML
document.
Is there a way that I can retrieve and save the complete document using
my UnitTestCases.

As I am new to this complete TestingFramework any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Preeti