From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:46:30 GMT
Hi Ming,

Is the application configured to work without SSL?

As for the error below, I have no idea. My suggestion would be to enable Cactus logging on
the client side so that you can check what's going on and why HttpClient throws a "Connection
reset".

See http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/howto_config.html for help on enabling
logging.

-Vincent