From "Maxim V. Gordienko" <ma...@dgap.mipt.ru>
Subject Re: RE: cactus task and container contextUrl
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:59:33 GMT
Vincent Massol цитата:

> You mean the JNDI port? It is also configurable using the "jndiPort"
> attribute.

Yes, and Jndi port too. But I think to support all possible configuration
parameters for all supported containers is not a Cactus project task. After
all <generic> container helps when some container specific configuration is
required.

> From what I gather, your need is simply to pass the host name instead of it
> being hardcoded to localhost.
>
> Could you please add a JIRA issue to add support for adding a host name
> attribute to the <cactus> task?

Yes! That would be great! Jira issue is submited.

Thanks a lot, for replies!