From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: MDB Testing
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2004 10:43:01 GMT

MDBs *do* require a container and if you wish to perform integration *unit*
tests, then Cactus could have helped (except it doesn't as it doesn't
support MDBs yet... :-)).

BTW, Cactus supports more than servlet containers, it also supports J2EE
containers (it automatically start/stop them and supports packaging Cactus
tests as EARs). What's missing are EJBs redirectors (including MDB ones).

Thanks
-Vincent