From Matthew Van Horn <matthew_van_h...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cactus, Ant and Eclipse?
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 06:23:53 GMT
Does anyone know how to get Cactus's ant integration working under
eclipse 3.0?

I get the following error:
taskdef A class needed by class org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask cannot be found:
junit/framework/TestListener build.xml

Now, I know that the junit.jar is on the classpath, because I use it in
another part of the build.

If I put the classes in the ANT_HOME that Eclipse uses, then I start
down a road into classpath hell, where it seems to be looking for
xerces, and other xml-related jars.

Does anyone have a quick howto for this? I'm not usually stupid, but I
just can't seem to make this work today.

--
Matthew Van Horn <matthew_van_horn@yahoo.com>