From s.@media-style.com
Subject maven cactifyeaer overwirite cactifywar
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:44:39 GMT
Hi,
I'm using maven.
I notice that my test war is successfully build with the cactifywar goal.
At least it contains my required weblogic.xml in Web-Inf.

In case I use the cactifyear goal no resource of my application war is in the
appl.ear/app.war.
I had tried to define cactifywar as pregoal of cactifyear but looks like the
war is just overwriten.
I spend some time to set the different properties but all of them does not fix
the problem. e.g. pre build the application war and pointing to the application
war.

How to fix this problem without writing a own goal that create the ear?

Until trying to track done problem I notice there are different cactus plugins.
I install manually the version 1.6 but looks like there is maven plugin 3.x
that is installed by default. ???

Thanks for any hints!
Stefan