From Pandu.Yelamanch...@co.hennepin.mn.us
Subject RE: cactus logging configuration issues
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:23:06 GMT

I am using a custom servlet extending ServletTestRunner and found out on
the user groups that in that case the cactus.properties does not get read
but have to set them in the servlet using System.setProperty etc. Are you
also using the custom servlet ?.
thanks
pandu

                      Nalini

                      <cactusnalini@yah        To:       Cactus Users List <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      oo.com>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: cactus logging configuration
issues
                      07/15/2004 10:55

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Cactus Users

                      List"

Hi Pandu,

       Have you tried placing both the cactus.properties and the
logging_server.properties under WEB-INF/classes ?

I had this problem before and I resolved by putting them in classes
directory. If you put them under classes, you need not give the complete
path for logging_server properties. Just say log4j.configuration =
logging_server.properties

Hope this helps !
Thanks,
Nalini.

Pandu.Yelamanchili@co.hennepin.mn.us wrote:

I am running the test through browser (Servlet test Runner). Thanks for
your prompt replies.

| | "Vincent Massol" |
| | |
| | 07/15/2004 02:50 |