From Nicolas.CHALUM...@arsoe-trelaze.com
Subject Maven not include test resource in the test webapp
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:50:17 GMT
I have a project whitch build a jar artifact.

For this project I have junit test whitch includes some resources in the
build/junit/resources section of my project.properties. This resources are
in the junit section because i don't want them to be include in the jar
finall artifact.

I have too some cactus test. It use a webapp in src/test/webapp. When I
launch cactus test none of my junit resources are include in the
WEB-INF/classes of the webapp.
I understand it is normal because junit resources are not include in the
war artifact but in my case the webapp is some thing like a test webapp.

So is there a way to include build resources and test resources in the
webapp during a cactus test ?
Or did I have to make an indepedant project for wy cactus test ?

Nicolas