From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: aspectj method not found
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:17:46 GMT

Hi Vincent,

    I'm configuring Cactus manaually I believe-- I'm really just trying
to use as much as I had working before with teh Cactus release from
April 2003. Basically I just use the <runservertests> task. Do I have to
now use <cactus> task? Is aspectrt the same as aspectj jar? I place the
aspectjjar every where I can imagine (it used to be I just place in
$CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib co-located with cactus lib) but I always get

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature
	java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
	java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1610)
	java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:1922)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:278)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)

when I try to access by hand my address:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/gridsphere/ServletRedirector?Cactus

    Thanks, Jason