From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Missing Cactus property
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:55:19 GMT
Hi,

How are you starting the Cactus tests? Depending on the way you start your
test, you need to read the related documentation on the Cactus web site.

All integrations (i.e. ways to start Cactus) are documented there:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/index.html

For your specific error, It is what it says it is, i.e. the
cactus.contextURL property is missing. Check the web site doc for more
information.

Thanks
-Vincent