From Nalini <cactusnal...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cactus logging configuration issues
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:55:41 GMT
Hi Pandu,

       Have you tried placing both the cactus.properties and the logging_server.properties
under WEB-INF/classes ?

I had this problem before and I resolved by putting them in classes directory. If you put
them under classes, you need not give the complete path for logging_server properties. Just
say log4j.configuration = logging_server.properties

Hope this helps !
Thanks,
Nalini.

Pandu.Yelamanchili@co.hennepin.mn.us wrote:

I am running the test through browser (Servlet test Runner). Thanks for
your prompt replies.

| | "Vincent Massol" |
| | |
| | 07/15/2004 02:50 |